Karen has been a paralegal with our firm since October 2002. She focuses her work on complex civil litigation and class action litigation.
- Purdue University at Indianapolis (B.S. in Psychology with honors, 1992);
- Indiana University at Indianapolis (paralegal certificate, 1994).
- Indiana Paralegal Association (IPA)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Paralegal Member)
- Indianapolis Bar Association’s Executive Paralegal Council – 2011-Present – Secretary
- Indiana State Bar Association (Paralegal Member)
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations