Valerie started her career in the legal field in 1997, when she began working for Ronald J. Waicukauski. First as a legal assistant, then as a paralegal soon after they joined the firm of Price Waicukauski Joven & Catlin, LLC in 2001. At the start of 2017, Valerie’s role again evolved and she became the Office Administrator. As the Office Administrator, she handles the financial aspects of the law firm, such as: client settlements, employee payroll, benefits and management. Valerie also handles various IT functions for the office and continues to perform some paralegal duties as well.
Valerie’s behind the scenes work helps keep the cogs turning smoothly and provides invaluable assistance to all members of her team. She is a past member of the Indiana Paralegal Association and the Indianapolis Bar Association, Paralegal Executive Council. Her hobbies include freelance photography and spending time with family.
- Indiana Paralegal Association (IPA) – 2012 IPA Paralegal of the Year
- Indiana Paralegal Association’s Monthly Meeting Director 2011-2012
- Indianapolis Bar Association (IBA) (Paralegal Member)
- IBA’s Executive Paralegal Council – 2010-Present – Vice Chair (2013)
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations