Valerie started working for attorney Ronald J. Waicukauski in 1997. Her duties as a litigation paralegal focus largely on trial preparation in plaintiff’s civil litigation, defense product liability and legal malpractice. Her extensive experience aids her attorneys in smooth presentations before mediators/arbitrators as well as both jury and bench trials. Due to the nature of the types of cases handled, she has broad familiarity with the appellate procedures. From screening potential clients to preparing settlement statements her vast knowledge in her professional field provides invaluable assistance to all members of her team. Valerie is a member of the Indiana Paralegal Association and the Indianapolis Bar Association, Paralegal Executive Council. Her hobbies include freelance photography and golf.
- Indiana Paralegal Association (IPA) – 2012 IPA Paralegal of the Year
- Indiana Paralegal Association’s Monthly Meeting Director 2011-2012
- Indianapolis Bar Association (IBA) (Paralegal Member)
- IBA’s Executive Paralegal Council – 2010-Present – Vice Chair (2013)
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations