National Class Action Lawyers in Indiana
Class action lawyers must be experienced with complex litigation and class action certification, notice, and settlement procedures. Large corporate defendants always put up formidable opposition in cases involving thousands of claimants.
Our experienced Indiana based class action lawyers have the willingness to tackle the most complex of cases and aggressively face larger law firms and corporations on your behalf. Our class action attorneys have represented plaintiff classes in numerous class action lawsuits. Among the major class action lawsuits we have handled are:
- Right-of-Way Class Action Lawsuits
- Pharmaceutical and Prescription Drug Class Actions
- Medical Device Class Actions
- Personal Injury Multidistrict and Class Actions
- Financial Damage Class Actions
- Property Owner Class Actions
A class action is a lawsuit brought by one or more claimants as representatives for an entire group of claimants who have been affected by a common violation. This process creates a method for addressing relatively small claims that might otherwise be too costly to litigate on an individual basis.
Contact Us for a Complimentary Consultation
For experienced and skilled class action representation, contact the class action lawyers at Price Waicukauski & Riley, LLC, in Indianapolis, Indiana. Though many of our clients come from Indianapolis and the surrounding communities, we represent class members throughout Indiana and the United States. We provide a free initial consultation on all class action claims.
Class Action Recent Verdicts and Settlements
- The Indiana Court of Appeals has Issued its Opinion in a Case Involving Students' Rights in the State of Indiana
- Class Action Certified in Case Against Cape Canaveral Tour & Travel, Inc. and Others
- Additional State Settlement Receives Final Approval in Class Action Against AT&T
- New York Gives Final Approval in Class Action Against AT&T
- New Jersey Judge Gives Final Approval in Class Action Against AT&T
- Additional State Settlements Receive Final Approval in Class Action Against AT&T
- Two More State Settlements Receive Final Approval in Class Action Against AT&T
- Three More State Settlements Receive Final Approval in Class Action Against AT&T
- Judge Certifies Security Guard Statewide Class Action
- Class Action Settlement Against Conrail Receives Final Approval
- Settlement Reached in Allen County Class Action Against LNC Corp.
- Class Action Against CSX Transportation Receives Final Approval
- Grocer Pays Former Female Employees
- Final Approval Given to $2 Million Fish Kill Settlement
- PWRD Co-Counsel for 9/11 Victims
- Jury Awards $2 Million Verdict to Parents of AIDS Victim