Indianapolis Business Attorneys
If you own or operate a business, litigation is something you deal with all too frequently. Disputes arise over a multitude of matters. For example:
- Vendors and customers fail to perform under a contract, or contest the interpretation of the terms of a contract.
- Competitors engage in unfair trade practices, such as wrongfully using trademarks and other intellectual property.
- Partners or shareholders to a common enterprise cannot agree as to how to carry on daily operations and dispute the valuation of their interest in the business.
Regardless of the business dispute, you need an experienced business litigation attorney or breach of contract lawyer to protect your interests.
Extensive Business Litigation Expertise
Our firm represents companies in virtually all types of business disputes. Our Indiana business litigation attorneys and breach of contract lawyers have experience working with companies ranging in size from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses. We have a reputation for achieving results for our clients in cases involving:
- Breach of Contract
- Covenants not to Compete
- Property Disputes
- Unfair Competition
- Antitrust Violations
- Litigation with Banks
- Litigation against Fiduciaries
- Shareholder Derivative
- Corporate Dissolution Cases
- Trade Secret Misappropriation
- Franchise Distributorship
An Alternative to the Traditional Billable Hour
A unique offering that many of our business clients enjoy, we provide alternatives to the traditional billable hour. This includes a mix of fixed fees, contingency fees, and blended fee arrangements. We share in the risk of litigation by sharing the financial burden of the case. As a result, our interests are aligned and we are both working toward a common goal.
Determining the Right Course of Action
When representing businesses, we search for the most cost effective resolution of each dispute. At times this search leads us to recommend early negotiation, mediation or arbitration and other times the most cost-effective resolution can only be obtained through trial. We stand ready, willing and able to try the most complex of commercial cases. Our Indianapolis business lawyers are highly proficient in trials and will serve as a zealous advocate for your case.
Contact Us for a Complimentary Consultation
Our attorneys have extensive experience representing individuals and companies. We welcome the opportunity to assist you.Contact us
now to learn more and to schedule your initial consultation.